Before first coming into the clinic, several of our patients have gone to specialists or tried different forms of prescription or over the counter drugs without much success.
While we can’t guarantee any results, our track record for improving the overall level of patient health is quite impressive.
And whether you’re suffering from lower back pain, headaches, allergies, neck pain, or any other type of condition, we’d like to
offer a free initial consultation so you can determine if what we have to offer may be of benefit to you.
Here are just some of the treatments and conditions we work with on a weekly basis.
- Burlington Lower Back Pain. Lower back pain will disable up to 85% of the population at least one time during their lives and researchers have discovered that it is not just an adult problem anymore. Children as young as 10 yrs of age have been documented to suffer from lower back pain. We have helped countless patients of all ages who have suffered from this terrible affliction without the use of drugs or surgery. If you or your child are suffering from lower back pain with or without leg pain, please call the clinic to find out how we can help.
- Burlington Neck Pain Relief. The neck is the most important part of your spine as it contains a multitude of nerves, 48 different joints, your brain stem ( just to name a few ) & it also balances your heavy head.Problems in the neck can cause neck pain & stiffness, headaches, coldness (pins & needles in the face, arms) and many other uncomfortable symptoms. Whiplash, poor posture (computer/video-game neck) & even birth trauma are some of the causes of neck pain. Chiropractic care has been a blessing to millions of people suffering from neck pain saving many from unnecessary drugs & surgery.
- Burlington Headache Treatment – Migraine headache. People spend billions of dollars each year on over-the –counter drugs for headache pain.Whether they are tension headaches, sinus headaches or migraines what most people don’t realize is that these only treat the pain while ignoring the cause.For over 100 years, headache suffers have benefited from the natural, drug-free methods used by chiropractors & is an essential form of treatment for anyone who suffers from headaches.
- Burlington Pain Relief. Pain relief is a big business in today’s society. There are several medications to choose from for every type of pain or pain syndrome.Unfortunately, all these medications do not come without side-effects & many times these can far out-weigh the temporary relief one would get from the medication. Chiropractic care has proven to be highly effective in helping people feel better without using drugs or surgery.Addressing the cause versus strictly dealing with the effect (symptoms) is a far safer approach to take with your health.
- Burlington Fibromyalgia Treatment. Spinal trauma has long been associated with fibromyalgia. In one study, a neck injury increased the occurrence of fibromyalgia by 10 times.That is one reason why fibromyalgia sufferers report good results with chiropractic. Anti-inflammatory drugs, pain-killers,anti-depressants, physical therapy, counseling & support groups have poor records with this condition. Anyone suffering from fibromyalgia should see a chiropractor as it may make the difference between continued illness & recovery ... between a life of pain & a life of ease.
- Burlington Sciatica Treatment. The sciatic nerve is the longest & largest nerve in your body. When it gets inflamed, the condition is called sciatica.In children, it is termed ‘growing pains’. Not all leg pain is sciatica but most all cases of sciatica involves leg pain. It is usually felt down the back of the leg, but can happen anywhere including the feet & toes.Chiropractic has helped countless people with sciatica & leg pain both young & old alike, and has been found to work better than traction, pain-killer injections & surgery.
- Burlington Arthritis Pain Relief. Osteo-arthritis (OA) or degenerative joint disease typically affects the joints of the spine & the large weight bearing joints such as the hips & knees.We have always been told this is due to the aging process ( OA can also mean old-age ) and we have no choice but to become victims. Newer research however, points us in a new direction.It seems that osteo-arthritis & any type of joint degeneration is strongly linked to how well the hips, knees & spine are aligned & not due to your age. Trauma to these joints can begin the arthritic process & this is why chiropractic care has proven so effective in dealing with this type of condition.
- Burlington Chronic Pain Treatment. Chronic means ‘all the time’. Those who suffer from chronic pain get no relief. Their pain may vary in intensity & location, but it is always there to some degree or another.Unfortunately, most people rely on drugs & medication in attempt to find relief. The only problem is that this just masks the problem, not to mention the ever-present side-effects from the medication.Chiropractic has proven very effective in helping people reduce their level of pain without using drugs, especially if the pain is coming from the spine, joints or surrounding support structures such the muscles, ligaments & tendons.
- Burlington Leg Pain Relief. Leg pain occurs so frequently that it is often considered as routine as the common cold, but this should not be the case.It is not normal to have pain in the leg at any age. Whether in the upper leg, the lower leg, front or back of the leg, one or both, repeated trauma to the lower back is often the cause. And this can be as incidental as lifting the laundry basket 10 times a week or lifting your groceries out of the trunk of the car.It can develop gradually or one otherwise normal movement can relegate one to be bed-ridden for weeks. Chiropractic has helped millions solve their leg pain without the use of drugs or surgery.
- Burlington Chiropractic Care. Chiropractic releases deep stress within your body & mind which will permit your natural healing ability to function better.This is achieved through careful & controlled procedures ( called adjustments ) which are to restore proper spinal alignment & hence function which is paramount to having optimal health. There is nothing else that will impact your health,longevity & quality of life more.That is why for over 100 years people have used chiropractic for more energy, clearer thinking, better resistance to disease, improved sports performance, better balance & to help ensure drug-free lives for themselves & their families. Chiropractic will truly add years to your life & life to your years.
- Burlington Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Treatment. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) is the most common nerve compression disorder of the upper extremity (arm). This condition affects approximately 1% of the general population and 5% of the working population who undergo repetitive use of their hands and wrists on a daily basis. This condition is becoming more and more common, and is now affecting a younger portion of the population due to the stresses and demands of modern technology; computers, cell phones (texting) and video games. All of these force ones spine into poor posture which is contributory to CTS as well as causing inflammation in the carpal tunnel itself. Chiropractic care has proven to be highly effective in helping CTS sufferers as it specifically addresses nerve compression in the neck and in the carpal tunnel.
I would welcome the opportunity to be your Burlington Chiropractor and would like to offer you a free initial consultation. All you have to do to take advantage of this free offer is to call the clinic at 905 335 5433 and speak to one of our customer service representatives about setting up an appointment time and date that works with your schedule.
If you’re currently in pain and want to see someone right away, call us right now at 905 335 5433 and we may be able to see you later today or tomorrow.
All the best of health to you and your family.
Dr. Brad Ivanchuk
Life Chiropractic Centre
Beacon Hill Plaza
8-2501 Guelph Line N.
Burlington, Ontario L7M 2A3
905 335 5433