“Top 5 Risk Factors For
Lower Back Pain”
Today you are going to learn the top 5 risk factors for developing lower back pain and reason I want to share this with you is because low back pain is becoming an epidemic problem here in Canada.
As many as 80% of Canadians will have a lower back problem at least once in their lifetime and there is a way to prevent this.
[flashvideo file=http://lifechiropractic.s3.amazonaws.com/07.06.2015.lower.back.risk.factors.bi-1.m4v image=https://lifechiropracticcentre.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/lower.back_.pain_.risk_.factors.jpg width=500 height=305 /]
- Risk factor 1 Poor posture. Remember that the only way you will have poor posture anywhere in your spine is due to spinal misalignments (subluxations) left undetected and uncorrected.
- Risk factor 2 Infrequent physical activity which is a big problem with most Canadian adults and children.
- Risk factor 3 These are self-explanatory; being over-weight, obesity and smoking. All of these significantly increase your chance of developing low back pain.
- Risk factor 4 Jobs that involve frequent sitting, standing, bending, lifting and twisting. These reason why is because these are the exact stresses that cause
spinal misalignments and pinched nerves in the lower back.
- Risk factor 5 Family history. If one or both parents have a history of low back pain, their kids are at a significantly higher risk of developing low back pain.
And the reason why is because spinal misalignments and spinal problems tend to run in families.
Here is your most effective solution for preventing lower back pain.
- Regular chiropractic care to maintain good spinal alignment and good spinal hygiene. Good spinal hygiene means no spinal degenerative arthritis.
- Participaction! Brisk walking for 40 min 3 times per week and learning how to effectively stretch your body once or twice a week would be sufficient for most adults. You do not need to join a gym.
- Practicing good health habits. A good diet to keep the extra pounds off. Good nutrition and good food choices to prevent obesity. Cut out the smoking.
- If you are a parent with a history of lower back pain, get your kids in for a chiropractic lower back examination right away to identify any potential problem.
And if you would like me to help you with this, I would be more than happy to help. All you need to do is call our office to schedule an appointment for your free initial consultation. Remember too that we also offer family appointments where I can check all of your kids at the same time.
Our phone number is 905 335 LIFE (5433).
Life Chiropractic … helping families just like yours build vibrant, healthy, drug-free lives for over 25 years in Burlington.
Click Here To Book Your Free Initial Consultation With Dr. Brad